ANNUAL PIT BAYS:
We are delighted to announce that requests for 2019 annual pit bays are now being taken. The annual rental charge for the remainder of 2019 will be £250+VAT per bay.
The facilities in the main Paddock are second to none. They price of the bay includes electricity at all of the WSKC race meetings (so no need to bring a generator or extra fuel), the paddock surface is 100% tarmac and tie down eyelets for awnings can be found in all of the 68 8m x 6m bays.
WEEKEND PIT BAYS:
Pit bays can also be reserved for individual monthly meetings and WSKC, benefiting from the same excellent facilities as annual bay holders (listed above)
To reserve a weekend pit space, please contact us before 5pm on the Tuesday prior to the Club race meeting.
The weekend charge for pit bays is £50+VAT per pit space and this secures your space in the main paddock for the Saturday & Sunday of the Club race meeting.
PLEASE FIND OUR PADDOCK REGULATIONS BELOW
INNER PADDOCK REGULATIONS FOR ANNUAL RENTAL 2019
- ACCESS IS FOR WORKING VEHICLES ONLY – Spaces in the Paddock at Larkhall Club meetings are at a premium and should only be reserved for ‘working vehicles’.
- MOTORHOMES & CARAVANS – if you have a motorhome or caravan and it is NOT USED FOR WORKING FROM it should be parked in one of the car parks.
- PRIVATE CARS – NO private cars will be allowed into the paddock during a Larkhall club or other race meeting.
- TEAMS RENTING OUT BAYS – if none of your drivers are entered into the meeting, Larkhall reserves the right to rent out your bays ahead of that meeting. The onus is therefore on the team manager to let us know in advance whether you will be using them.
- PADDOCK PASS SYSTEM – in order to make the paddock access run smoothly, we have a pass system for all vehicle access. Please complete your vehicle details on the form and you will then be issued with a pass for each vehicle. We have gate security to make sure that only vehicles with the correct passes will be admitted. Please do not ask for a pass for a private car or a non-working motorhome/caravan as you will not be issued with one.
- BAY SIZE – each bay is 6m x 8m. It is your responsibility to make sure that your vehicle fits inside the bay and does not overhang into the roadways, which must be kept clear for emergency purposes. You may be asked to move if it does not fit.
- COST – each bay is either £50+VAT per Larkhall club meeting or £250+VAT for the year. For 5 or more bays the 5th onwards are half price.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED – there are multi-point electric plug-in points which are accessible from all bays. Power is supplied between the hours of 7am -11pm. It does not include any visiting Championships.
- RIGHT TO RELOCATE – Whilst Larkhall Circuit will do its best to make sure you have the same bay(s) each month. Larkhall Circuit reserves the right to relocate you to another bay(s) if required.
- NON-TRANSFERABLE – Pit spaces are NOT TRANSFERABLE and MUST NOT be sub-rented to another party. If you do not require the bay(s) for one or more meetings, please inform us on email@example.com during the meeting the club reserves the right to allocate your space to another party if you do not arrive.
- PAYMENT – you will be invoiced for your required bays and payment must be made within 7 days of receiving notice that your bay request has been accepted, unless an alternative arrangement has been negotiated. If payment is not received within this time, the bay(s) may be given to someone else.