REGISTER FOR THE 2022 LARKHALL CIRCUIT CHAMPIONSHIP!
Attend our Grand Prix events to earn championship points. We’ll be running at least 2 races each month, so there’s plenty of opportunity to get out on track and score some points! Your best 5 finishes are counted, and we’ll split competitors into a light or heavy weight class.
Points mean prizes! For the top drivers in each class, we are offering a full test day in a top-of-the-line Kart Republic racing kart with full mechanical support. Our runner up prizes include a 10 driver group event and £240 worth of vouchers to be used at your leisure.
Registering for the championship is required to take part in any of the events planned for the year. When providing your weight information, please be as accurate as possible so we can fairly determine the classes. Each competitor will be weighed at their first event.
If you have any questions about the championship, please get in touch!
- Weight Classes
- Two weight classes split at 77.5KG
- Self-certify weight when registering for the championship, verification of weight on arrival of first event
- Classes may not be separated on track as points will be allocated based on finishing position in each class
- Rounds include a 10 minute practice session followed by 3 x 9 minute heats
- Top 5 results to count towards overall points score
- Rounds will be held minimum twice a month, possibly more often during summer
- Provisionally the second and fourth Saturday morning of each month
- A day’s testing in a Kart Republic racing kart with full mechanical support
- A complementary Iron Man 20 event for up to 10 drivers
- A £240 voucher for Arrive & Drive sessions
The Heavyweight event starts at 1900.