REGISTER FOR THE 2023 LARKHALL CIRCUIT CHAMPIONSHIP!
We are excited to announce the return of our Rental Championship after successfully running our first ever championship last year! Like last year, we’ll be running at least 2 races each month, so there’s plenty of opportunity to get out on track and score some points. Your best 7 finishes are counted and there are a total of 19 rounds over the course of the year. We have changed the cut off weight for the classes for this year in response to last year’s demand to help balance the two weight classes more evenly.
Points mean prizes! For the top drivers in each class, we are offering a full test day in a top-of-the-line Kart Republic racing kart with full mechanical support. Our runner up prizes include a 10 driver group event and £240 worth of vouchers to be used at your leisure.
Registering for the championship is required to take part in any of the events planned for the year. Make sure to check your weight with all of your kit on prior to entering. Each competitor will be weighed at their first event.
If you have any questions about the championship, please get in touch!
- Weight Classes
- Two weight classes split at 70KG
- Self-certify weight when registering for the championship, verification of weight on arrival of first event
- Rounds include a 10 minute practice session followed by 3 x 9 minute heats
- Staggered grid places meaning drivers will start once at the front, middle and rear of the grid in each race
- Championship points will be awarded for finishing position in each heat
- Points will be allocated 1st – 35 points, 2nd – 32 points, 3rd – 30 points, 4th – 29 points and sequentially down from here
- Top 7 results to count towards overall points score
- Rounds will be held minimum twice a month
- A day’s testing in a Kart Republic racing kart with full mechanical support
- A complementary Iron Man 20 event for up to 10 drivers
- A £240 voucher for Arrive & Drive sessions
The Heavyweight event starts at 1900. Please arrive no later than 1830.