Welcome back! We’re open for the first Larkhall Circuit test weekend in over two months.
In order to operate as safely as possible, the following measures will apply:
- Daily maximum driver capacity limit.
- All participants must pre-book & pay online.
- Restrictions on working area – there must be a gap of at least one Pit Bay between each kart/working area in the paddock.
- A distance of 2m must be kept between all karts, drivers and other persons (excluding those in the same household) at all times including in the paddock, pushing karts to the grid & on track.
- The Kart Republic Cafe building will remain closed.
- Toilets & hand washing facilities will be available and we encourage you to use these regularly throughout the day.
*For owner/driver participants only. 09:00 -> 17:00 Maximum capacity and social distancing practices in place.