1. I am 18 or more years of age (or am accompanied by an adult who will co-sign for me).
2. I accept that I (or the adult co-signee) shall be solely responsible for any decision as to my fitness to participate in any kart racing activities. I shall be solely responsible for the handling of the vehicle at any time while it is in my possession or under my control. I understand that Larkhall Circuit Ltd reserves the right to remove me from then venue if it considers my actions to be dangerous or detrimental to other venue users.
3. I declare that I have not consumed alcohol in the last 12 hours; I am in good health; my eyesight is up to the standard required for a road driving test and I am not suffering from any medical condition or disability that is likely to adversely affect my normal control of a vehicle or which might make it unsafe for me to participate in any other motorsport activity.
4. I confirm that I am familiar with the nature of kart racing. I acknowledge and accept that I am participating in the kart racing at my own risk and that Larkhall Circuit Ltd will not be liable to any loss or damage that I suffer except in relation to bodily injury or death caused by the negligence of Larkhall Circuit Ltd or its employees acting within the course of their employment and the scope of their authority.
5. I hereby indemnify Larkhall Circuit Ltd and its employees, against all claims, losses, costs including legal costs, damages and expenses suffered or incurred Larkhall Circuit Ltd or its employees arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with my use of the venue and/or vehicles or a breach of this declaration save where such liability arises from Larkhall Circuit Ltd’s negligence or wilful misconduct.
6. If I am signing on behalf of a driver aged under 18, I am their parent or guardian or have written authorisation to act in loco parentis of the driver and having read and understood the terms of this declaration, I hereby sign by way of approval and undertake acceptance of the terms herein on behalf of the driver.
7. I acknowledge that motorsport is dangerous and can cause serious injury or death, and despite the organisers taking all reasonable precautions unavoidable accidents can happen. In respect of these you are present at your own risk.
8. I have watched and completely understand the drivers briefing video. I understand any points mentioned by the member of staff giving the drivers briefing. I feel safe and comfortable to participate in the karting event and understand all risks involved.